- Thursday 3 June – Flying Amy Heats (520m) and Dashing Corsair Heats (710m);
- Thursday 10 June – Flying Amy Final (520m) and Dashing Corsair Final (520m);
- Thursday 17 June – Origin Greyhound Series;
- Thursday 24 June – Super Night including the Super Stayers Invitational (710m) and Super Sprinters (520m);
- Thursday 1 July – Brisbane Cup Heats (520m) and Queensland Cup Heats (710m);
- Thursday 8 July – Brisbane Cup Final (520m) and Queensland Cup Final (710m).
RQ sort to re-arrange the carnival race dates in order to more closely align the Origin Greyhound Series with the NRL State Of Origin at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday 27 June, 2021.
The race dates for pre-carnival events including the Brisbane Young Guns, the Carnival Chase, and Carnival Sprint remain unchanged. More details can be found in the program section at the back of the Chase newspaper.
Upgrading Rules (Class 3, Class 4, Class 6)
The Upgrading Rules were introduced to the grading procedures in November 2013 for the lower classes of meetings. Their purpose is to upgrade well performed greyhounds into a higher grade.
Any greyhound that has won a total of 6-10 races at an equivalent or higher class in a specific distance category will be upgraded to Grade 4 when next nominated. Greyhounds that have won a total of 11 or more races at an equivalent or higher class in a specific distance category will be upgraded to Grade 3.